Treatment through the lens of a psycho-spiritual approach can lead you to a new dimension in the way you live and understand your life.
“I believe that we all have our own “inner wisdom.” My goal is to help you access your inner guidance, so that you can discover your True Self, your purpose and hence your happiness. I see my role as your cheerleader who believes in your and knows how to help you access your Higher Self.
My methods are in combining the latest mind/body technologies with talk therapy, to help you discover the difference between what you think you want and what your soul needs, what your life mission is and the tools you need to get there.”
- Do you make good decisions, but find yourself feeling frustrated, confused or without direction?
- Are you someone who feels that they have made all the right moves, yet you still find yourself feeling unfulfilled?
- Has some part of you whispered that you need to see someone; you may have been feeling like you can’t do it yourself or you’ve had thoughts that you may need medication; all of this only increases your anxiety?
- Has your life just not turned out the way you had planned or do you feel dissatisfied and want to discover a new direction?
- Have you had an idea for what you would REALLY like to do for years, but haven’t been able to implement it?
- Has your life been easy and safe for a number of years, but a health, financial, legal or relationship situation has left you feeling in a state of crisis?
- Has your unsuccessful search for a love relationship reduced your confidence and belief in yourself?
- Do you feel bogged down by negativity?
- Are you gay, or think you might be, and need to speak to someone about it, but you’re afraid that you may find someone who is not sensitive to what you’re going through or accepting of who you are?
- Has there been a loss in your life and you feel that your grief will consume you?
- Are you concerned that seeking help might jeopardize your job, your family or your standing in the community if anyone found out?
- Have you even just wished that help could come to you?!
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions,
your life can improve and help is available!
Loretta Vasso is a Master’s level counselor who has been in private practice since 1989. She has demonstrated effectiveness in assisting people of all ethnicity’s, socioeconomic backgrounds, and sexual orientations in overcoming obstacles to live truly happy, rewarding and fruitful lives.
“In our private counseling session, all of my energy and expertise is focused exclusively on you and your agenda. Working independently, I am free of the demands inherent within institutions and treatment facilities. The highest level of confidentiality is maintained. Because I do not accept insurance payment and I keep my own records, your personal information is not entered in any computer, nor seen by any office or data entry personnel.
My typical fee for a counseling session is $120. I do, however, work with a sliding scale for those who are experiencing financial hardship. Also, in an effort to be of optimal service, I can arrange open-ended sessions. These are designed to allow for continued attention at critical points in treatment. The fee for an open-ended session is $120 for the first hour and $1 per minute thereafter. This allows us to continue the conversation at a price that is not prohibitive, should the session extend beyond the typical 50-minute hour. It also allows my clients to control what they spend for a session.”
Get Out of the Negative Loop…There is a Better Choice!